Welcome to our FAQ page.
We will be adding questions and answers as they come up – so check back often!
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please email us at: [email protected]
- How do I register? Start by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lYEPXQwBN0
- Why can’t I save my information in the registration portal? This is likely because the system needs to process your information or you’ve been idle too long. Try logging out and logging back in a few minutes later.
- Where are all the verification codes I need? The verification codes for each part of the registration process will be sent to the email address you are using for registration. Check you junk mail folder, or the promotions folder for the email.
- Why do I have to register in more than one place? Registration is required for both MSSS and the ProjectBoard site, which is the platform we are using for the virtual portion of the fair. Make sure you register under MSSS as your Region when you create your Project Board page and use the SAME email for both!
- Is my personal information safe? Yes, your personal information is stored on the MSSS registration system, only your name and the information you choose to share is available on the Project Board page. We use your information to place you in the correct judging category(ies) and deliver your awards after the fair.
- Do you really need to know my doctor’s name and info? Nope, that’s just a stock part of the form!
- Why isn’t my ProjectBoard page linking to the MSSS registration? This may take up to an hour after you hit submit. Please log out and try again later. You will only be able to edit the Project Information section after the link is established.
- Where is the second video that it referenced in the registration video? Excellent Question! Please follow this link to find a whole bunch of up to date resources from YSC 🙂 https://mystemspace.ca/start-a-project/resources/