Welcome to the Bison Regional Science Fair !
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS “PUBLIC” AND SAVE IT!!! FINISH ALL FINAL TOUCH UPS BY SUNDAY (APRIL 10th, 2022 )MIDNIGHT. GOOD LUCK!!!
BISON REGIONAL SCIENCE FAIR WILL BE VIRTUAL ON APRIL 13 AND 14TH, 2022.
Here are the latest BRSF and YSC updates that may be of interest to you. There are quite a few, so let’s dive in:
Virtual BRSF and CWSF 2022 Project Classification
The National Judging Policy Committee has finalized project classification for the 2022 Virtual Canada-Wide Science Fair:
- 2 project types – Discovery (Create new fundamental knowledge based on your curiosity by asking a question and using the techniques of scientific inquiry to develop an answer) and Innovation (Combine scientific principles with your creativity to develop a new material, structure, device, or system to solve a problem or improve an existing solution)
- 5 grade categories – Science Buddies ( K-3), Elementary ( grade 4/6) , Junior(grade 7/8), Intermediate (grade 9/10), Senior (grade 11,12)
- 8 Challenges – Agriculture, Fisheries & Food; Curiosity & Ingenuity; Digital Technology; Disease & Illness; Energy; Environment & Climate Change; Health & Wellness; Natural Resources
o Note: projects unrelated to one of the other challenges should select Curiosity & Ingenuity.
Please check registration page https://youthscience.ca/bison/ for the detailed information
If you like to ensure that you are done log back into your account to confirm your fair registration is complete. You can log in at https://portal.youthscience.ca/login
|Youth Science Canada / Sciences jeunesse Canada
Login To create a student account, please visit mySTEMspace.ca You can use the same account if you have one from the last year. Non-student accounts are issued by invitation. If you require an account, please email [email protected]
using the same email address that you used before. If you’ve forgotten your password, click on “Forgot your password?” and go through those steps.
Please ensure you complete the following steps, or your registration will not be complete:
- General Contact Information (must go in and click Submit)
- School Select (must go in and click Submit)
- ProjectBoard (must go in and link your ProjectBoard project – which needs to be set as Public on ProjectBoard in order for the portal to see it)
- Project Information (must go in and click Submit)
- Additional Information – survey questions (must go in and click Submit-4 questions- download the form for question 4 and upload it back)
- Registration Confirmation – the final step once everything else is complete. This confirms your registration and submits it.
Yours in STEM